Thursday, April 7, 2011

Struggles with the flesh and mind

For the past few days I've been struggling with my flesh and mind.

I'm eating more than normal, I'm thinking negative thoughts and I'm trying to fight it!

It's so hard, so hard to stop it. I don't know what happened.. I had so much joy, I feel as if the enemy is trying to steal it away from me. I'm not going to let him.

I'm sad, I want a child and good husband a loving family. I know patience is the key, I know the Lord will provide me with what I need. It still hurts to wait......

I miss my family and my animals. Tania said today that I have a big heart, I do and I let that over power my thoughts and it's hard for me to fight it. I need to work on this, it's not bad to have a big heart but it's how you react or take things to the extreme that makes it bad.


I ask God for patience, I don't pray as I should. I need to do it...... sigh... OK I have to be like the horse, look ahead, not side to side nor behind me... ONLY FORWARD!

Not much in the mood for writing today..........

Thank you Jesus!


1 comment:

Heather Hart said...

Visiting you via the Woman of God link up on facebook. Thanks for sharing your blog with us!