Thursday, March 12, 2009

Laughter

Laughter is simply so amazing, you laugh and even if you are not happy at that moment you do feel joy. The joy of love, pain and right at that single moment you feel like you are somebody else. That is what I feel every time I laugh even when I'm sad. Haven't you ever heard a child's laugh? It's the most beautiful thing to hear, I love hearing a child's laugh and when they cry it just breaks my heart. It's so funny how laughter and crying can alter your inner emotions. I remember when my mom used to get mad at me sometimes I'd laugh because of the faces she would put and she was very angry but when she saw me laugh she couldn't help but laugh or think I was crazy but most of the time laugh and then it changed her mood. How incredible is that? I love laughing and when I'm not in the mood I make sure to remember to think of something funny and sure enough I calm down, which is good because I don't usually stay angry for so long. Laugh Laugh and Laugh some more. That's why there is a saying that says "Live, Love, Laugh" and I truly believe in it because there is nothing else more important than Living life to the fullest, Loving unconditionally and Laughing all the time in life there should be no regrets! 

Next time you listen to a child's laugh, remember that moment how it touched you.


Laugh for no reason at all who cares if you look crazy! Just Laugh.......... Hahahahahaha, HA! 

No comments: