Sunday, March 8, 2009

All good things have to come to an end

It was wonderful while it lasted, I was happy and had never felt it before. 
I don't regret a single thing, I don't regret what I did or didn't do. I was happy and that's what mattered there is no point going back or regretting what could have been or not. A decision was made and eventually I will feel it was the right one even if now it doesn't feel that way. I tried to make it work, I tried to make it better but I must not have been persistent enough or I went at it the wrong way. Why??? Did this happen I don't know but it did and there is no turning back. If only you could tell me that what I want is wrong then things might change but I know now that there is no chance of it happening. The line has been drawn in the sand and it's time to make the jump and if you don't then well forever doesn't exist. I've made that jump a number of times,  I've leaped from the highest mountain not knowing if there will be anything to stop my fall. What's to say you can't do the same? Why must things come to an end? Why must things fall apart? They just do and there is nothing that can change that. I've known for a while that the feeling was no longer there and if it was then I could not see it through the black brick wall. I tried so many times to break down that wall but I guess I'm not strong enough. Sometimes you have to be prepared to take something that difficult down and I wasn't and still I am not, I have my own walls to worry about. The boat is still at the dock if you'd like to get on but it will be departing soon.  "True love is never forgotten nor regretted, only cherished"- Me


No comments: